Dates of Service: 2000 – 2010
- Code Analysis and System Drawings (Occupancy, Egress, Accessibility, Fire Protection, Electrical Classification, Chemical Routings, Remedial and Corrective Work & Control Areas)
- Hazardous Materials Inventory Statement (HMIS) Review
- Fire Protection Systems (Fire Sprinklers and Fire Alarm)
- Tenant improvement included stair access between floors, offices, laboratory expansion, and miscellaneous projects throughout the building
AVI BioPharma, Inc. (currently known as Sarepta) biopharmaceutical company is focused on the development of first-inclass RNA-based therapeutics to improve and save the lives of people affected by serious and life-threatening rare and infectious diseases.
Beginning in 2000, Clair provided code consulting and design services for AVI’s tenant improvement project. With our extensive building code knowledge and design experience we were able provide exceptional support to meet AVI’s vision for their facility.
Code Consulting and Design
- Tenant Improvements
- Pre-design and Feasibility Study
- Assist the owner in working with the City of Corvallis Building Department to obtain plan review, permit and inspection approvals